1.06.2007

Unfinished Business

Almost appropriately,
I'm out of camera battery, so the pictures I want to put here of the mural I'm working on (and should have finished by now) will have to come later.

But, I'm posting this here to save a post time slot for where they should have gone.
And, because I like
1.06.07
as a group like that.

or, 1067, alternatively. I like how the numbers 6 and 7 get along.
They seem good for each other. I can trust 6 with 7. And 1 is pretty even-tempered then.
Incidentally, the product of today, 01.06.07 is 42.

***
1/7/07

here they are.
No, it's not finished.
It's been not finished for a long time.
But, I keep being pleased with what I've got and somewhat reluctant to proceed.

I wish I'd taken pictures earlier when it was just the landscape and not the birdhouses. I still have to add the birds. And color the flowers, maybe.










I like looking at it. I used to do set painting for high school plays, and painting walls is something I really enjoy. If you ever want me to paint a wall, especially with some kind of theme or design, I'd like to take you up on that.

Painting walls, or playing the piano.
If any of you become wealthy, and want someone to play background music for your life on your piano, or to paint your walls, I'll do it. Heck, you don't even need to be wealthy. You just have to have walls and a piano, some occasional food, and a place on the floor for when I might want to sleep.

No comments: