1.21.2007

Happy Vac

I just learned that while I was setting up a YouTube account and trying to upload the video from a few posts ago, my brother half-way across the country was doing the same thing (this is getting a little weird), but with a different video (oh. ok, that's not so bad).

Here is the result of one crazy day during last summer.
Some of the scenes had to be cut, so it makes even less sense than usual.
I hope I'm not making too big of a mistake in allowing things like this to appear on the internet.

So quickly, before I change my mind, we give you
THE HAPPY VAC
-a real multipurpose household miracle appliance-



My brother Sam, who did the editing for the video says the following:
sigh.. i put this up too early. in the dark space in the middle there should be a voice saying "if you answered yes to any of these, but not exceeding these questions, then you need...THE HAPPY VAC!"

No comments: