1.27.2007

A Box of Dragons

A friend of mine had a birthday yesterday,

so I went to the store to buy her this box of dragons



But when I gave them to her, she said

Oh no! you made a mistake! These aren't dragons!
and I'm like
What? Of course they are, I went to the store to get you this box of dragons
but she said
No, see, these are round, white, and smooth!
and I was all
yeah?
and she said
But dragons are big, green, and scaly!
*faceplant*
Oooooh! Oh man! I didn't notice... I'm really sorry...

But I think she liked it anyway.

2 comments:

Schzamn said...

forget identical twins, we could be studied just for having linked posts for about, ever since i got my blag. the siging up for youtube on the same day was kinda weird

Anonymous said...

churaesie, i love your blog. i just wanted to tell you.