1.22.2007

emptying the den

First:
Yesterday = the second ever Zombies vs. Humans game was epically amazing.
I suppose there may be some ambiguity as to whether it was 'yesterday' or 00:00.12 this morning or something.
Did the Humans deliver themselves from the attacking zombie masses?
... only subsequent games may tell...

And:
Sometimes,
I think I can consider myself half pack rat.
I've heard people referring to pack rats collecting anything and everything. When they find something new, they take it and leave whatever they had before in its place.

I've got the half that takes new things.

In an effort to help myself let go of things that you will laugh at me for keeping, I am finding ways to record them so that I can remove their physical presences from my cluttered midst forever.

Like this, for example:



it is a brown napkin from Commons - 2 years ago - on which I wrote two quotes from a thoroughly enjoyable conversation that a friend and were having at the time.
It says,

The Collective Consciousness of society that creates many a golden banana that you can never quite reach.

_________ is like a puzzle
all look the same xcept different shapes



I like the words, but I really don't need to keep the napkin forever...



Moving on,



Yes, I am keeping the book.
The thing to be removed is the object perched on the top right corner: a tripod.
It breaks easily, is not made of sturdy material, and should not hold food items since it is toxic. And yet, I want to keep it. I won it at the Funeral Games for accompanying the little-known, proper-translation, turtle reading of the Iliad.

This is what the tripod should look like in all it's glory:


Or... maybe the glory is all emanating from KC

Here I am, ...woah... with both my brown paper napkin friend and the Turtle Priest whom I accompanied in the Iliad recitation (with a banjo).




Here's another one of my friends... as iVader!




I was a Kodoma. One of the tree spirits from Princess Mononoke. I could actually twitch my head around and make clicky noises... it was pretty fun.




So that's how I can get from napkins to Kodoma
just by cleaning my room.

No comments: