3.14.2010

Seasonal

I've come a short ways from my status as a bottom-feeder (in the aquarium of reality). I thought I would begin putting words to some of the structures I think I've gathered and understood and would like to implement and manage further in the ways I choose to live.

Inevitable and must be accepted / incorporated

  • Change



  • Never Ok

  • despair


  • dismissive ignorance


  • inflicting fear into the lives of others




  • Always Ok

  • Learning (especially by experimenting)


  • Teaching by (genuine) example


  • Enabling communication




  • When in Season, According to its Ability, Flavor to Taste

  • Contemplation


  • Action


  • Forethought


  • Afterthought


  • Impulsiveness


  • Analysis


  • Moderation


  • Extreme(s)


  • Remembering


  • Releasing
  • 2 comments:

    Earual said...

    recently i am aspiring to these two guidelines:
    -always be alert
    -relax as much as possible
    (by "relax" i mean letting go of mental tension and habitual muscular tension).
    (by "alert" i mean awareness of physical surroundings and an open, roving mind that is looking to pick out patterns and information from the environment. in a relaxed way of course).

    Secret-Lotus-Blossoming-In-The-Night said...

    I like this list a lot.

    See you in DC. :)