3.03.2010

begun enough to say 'Goodbye'

I have a new time and place to look forward to -


I did not leave earlier partly out of feeling that I needed to incubate a while longer in a conducive and familiar environment. I chose to stay in my city, Portland.

Like most things that are helpful and good for me and that I find characteristically special, I'm growing to love this city.

Like many things that contribute to my growth, although I am indebted, I find myself preparing to move on, exploring the future and what I can grow into next.

And so again, more concretely, I have in mind to leave this place.

In my former years, I had a pattern of distancing myself from those I knew I would have to let go.
But, I think I will continue falling in love with Portland to the sweet and timely end.

Maybe I will come back, but I won't make any promises. My preferences now are no indication of the future.

No comments: