3.14.2007

Dear World, P.P.S.

I'm sorry. I was being justifiably angry

I've been thinking of tulips and a documentary called One.

I don't really hate you.
(Mostly because I will not accomplish anything with hatred.
There is greater strength and power in joy than in anger.)

I find you detestable and your methods destructive and senseless.

But I keep seeing the World you could've been,
and the World you can still be.
You can be beautiful.
Even now, you are. Admit it, but take care for your broken places. Show some decency.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
You have a responsibility to work on that.

Please grow up, World, so we have somewhere to live with each other.
You will probably laugh at me, but sometimes my dream for humanity
is for us to be like puppies in the Garden of Eden.

Be a World where we can play outside in the sun without being burned.

1 comment:

Schzamn said...

P.P.P.S.
-world, take some time to talk with Time too. i swear he's a little off.