2.15.2007

I've Found the Way Out

These things were notebooked on the 15th
It is now 23:48 2.16.07, but I think setting this as a 15th post is appropriate.




after discussing the topic in the library lobby

Heaven.
the world where Truth is unobstructed
where Truth walks around in broad daylight
with no opposition or confusion
with everyone as a close personal friend

after subconsciously processing various thoughts while doing my homework in my room

Scene



A stick person gets up from the couch he and his friends are watching tv on, walks around the corner and discovers a new door. He tries it and pushing it gently, we see he is illuminated by the light coming from the other side. He stands straightens up before it, stunned

Oh my... oh my goodness! Guys! Look! I've found it!!

what? where?

I've found the way out!
It's the door out of this in-between existence
to the land where truth walks free in broad daylight! Where nothing is hidden!
I behold the forms! I see the souls dancing on the floor of heaven!

cool, tell us about it when you get back

But Guys! Don't you see?! This door won't stay, we've got to go now!

we're not ready to go anywhere. who knows what it would be like? come back - you're going to miss the game.

It's the Truth! What's there to be ready for? How could you be more ready?

take a picture, ok?

Please! Pleace come... look...
this joy can only multiply when shared, please...

...

An old-looking, white-bearded man puts his head through the door from the other side
Are you coming in or not? You're letting in quite a draft.

... But - I can't leave my friends -...

The old-looking man shrugs
Suit yourself

He pulls his head back, and shuts the door behind him. The stick person grabs the knob again and tugs, but to no avail. He falls to his knees, sliding down, pressing his forehead and desperate fists against the door. In the other room, his friends change the channel to another commercial.



End

No comments: