2.28.2010

On Your Porch

woke up this morning with The Format's On Your Porch playing in my mind. It seemed very appropriate.

(the video is one of those school project things)




I can hear it better now.





- edit -
(these started as comments, but I decided to move them to the main post:)

This song is making me feel like I really want something that I can't quite recognize or name or grasp, but that I already have, or will move into soon. And, I like the feeling. If there must be more than 1 world, (one of desiring and of having), then it is a soothingly anxious mix of both.

It fits my context.

... I like the feeling 'having' something without that being very dependent on the motion of time, or on exactly when in my life it actually appears.

There are quite a lot of things to appreciate, especially if I am not picky about 'time'.
For a creature like me that exists in one-dimensional time (at best), this is rather comforting.

No comments: