2.20.2010

I can stop if I want to ?

Things that are hard to stop eating until it's gone, in the order I can think of it:

- sticky rice (the sushi kind, with rice vinegar)

- pickled ginger

- olive oil and salt (and pepper)

- roasted, unsalted peanuts

- raw walnuts

- certain colby cheeses

- coconut oil

- salted butter

- roasted garlic

- grilled onions

- The Californian from Otto's (I think it's the bacon)

- quinoa

- pumpkin curry at Tom Yum

- butter-garlic sautéed button mushrooms (I call it vegetarian escargo -- vegan if you replace butter with olive oil)

- cod veronique a la Lili

- good peanut sauce

2 comments:

Schzamn said...

You forgot dad's chocolate covered peanuts, creme brulee and, if you've had it, the desert pizza at the pizza barn.

Earual said...

I'm glad twinkies and doritos aren't on your list.
Lately I've been addicted to making a mix of several of the following: coconut oil, carob powder, raisins, blackberries, oats, millet, buckwheat, peanut butter, almond butter, whipping cream, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.