2.18.2008

imeem

imeem is an online community where millions of fans and artists discover new music, videos, and photos, and share their tastes with friends.

A website my brother found,
members can upload songs, videos, or pictures from their own computers to share.
imeem allows playlist file sharing in a variety of manners, even providing embedding code for posting songs on blogs... which I have been making use of recently.

All imeem songs in this blog were added on this day at the latest.

All posts with music or strong enough connections to music are listed under the 'music box' label.

Music added to posts before this date was added as an afterthought - the text or image can stand alone without the music.
If I remember alluding to, or having a particular song in mind while writing the post, then I will embed the song with the post.


Future posts my integrate music more completely into their presentation. We'll see.

No comments: