11.25.2006

Lame Cakes


This is the costume I wore to a friend's birthday party. The same friend, in fact, from this post. It's a phrase she uses a lot. I taped these two pieces of paper to my shirt. At that time, they didn't have faces or words. They were just, as everyone called them, uh.. cakes on crutches?.
Afterward, I taped them to a friend's door as opposed to just telling him what my 'costume' was. 'Costume' is in quotes because drawing a picture and taping it to yourself hardly counts as a costume. But, it worked. As is inevitable for anything on his door, the pictures were corrupted - this time, with faces and words in such a way that I exploded laughing in the hallway the next time I walked through.

By the by,
I intended to post these pictures with the story from 10/22 which I posted on 11/22, being exactly one month overdue. But.. I forgot.
And as long as I'm forgetting things, there's something I wrote on 8/22. I wrote a draft post of it on 11/11, intending to let it wait for it's 2nd month anniversary, but just posted it today under the original draft date since that seemed more appropriate. It's called Thomas, Doubting.

1 comment:

Schzamn said...

that is about the best thing since the "cereal killer" costume where you dismember such characters as Tony the Tiger and the Cornflakes chicken.