11.30.2006

In (not so) Recent News

From the last 2 or 3 months, I have a good deal of pictures and little stories that go with them which I am forgetting in the lack of their telling. It's also time to have my waking hours consumed by final exams and projects, so now is not a good time to put together a post of stories and pictures. I was planning on putting it all together into one post, but in the interest of sanity, I will try many simple photo posts.


Such as this:
The black walnuts that, on a gloriously windy afternoon in October, were falling like lemmings near my room, causing me to wonder why people were outside stomping in the parking lot until I realized what was actually going on. Matt and I, a little crazed by the outstanding beauty and general alive feeling of that day, ran under the trees in some form of Walnut Roulette.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Churaesie said...

Who are you? You commented on an older post. I hope you'll forgive my asking - my blog is becoming a more popular commenting arena for bots.

Can you at least say whether you are a bot or not?