12.12.2017

Wanted: Found Travel Collage

I watch
I learn
I travel
I wander through landscapes of unperceived chaos,
mapping the metaphors,
patching together the photos like on the Truman Show,
looking up at the sky like it was a throneroom; as if the stars were your mirror.

Sharing my collage, asking everyone I see,
"Have you seen me?" I'm lost.

I'm looking for a girl
who is making a collage.

She left, you see, because she knows that we can only percieve
what we already understand.

She's looking for me
Trying to understand everything
so that she'll be able to see.

And, I miss her.

3 comments:

Laura K. Pitts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth C. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.