7.21.2009

Back

As my more recent post activity suggests, I am back.

My voice and my writing, I will again claim as my own.
I thought about moving on to a new blog, of abandoning what I thought of as old words and old self. I thought if I started clean, then maybe I could escape the silencing voices and continue clean.
And I can still move on to claim and develop new territories.
But, I am here to claim my past as well as my present. I become more willing to remain and continuously smooth the distance between my past and my future. I hope they can both learn from each other.

Am I proud of everything in this blog? no.
Are there immaturities? yes. But, they are a part of me as well, and I will try to own them too, and we will all grow.
I am back, and as always, there is a lot of work to do.

3 comments:

Schzamn said...

: D


oh, btw
(I found poke'mon and a gameboy!!)

Schzamn said...

within 30 seconds of reading this post, i found the reality therapy book. i will have to read it now.

Secret-Lotus-Blossoming-In-The-Night said...

Your voice!

I'm glad it's back. It's always a pleasure to hear it.