10.02.2006

10/(2*1)/(3*2)

Ok.
I wish I had enough time to post any one of the things I want to.
But I don't.
And I'm only writing this
because I like today's date.

I just want a time stamp with the number in this order.
I don't like the date itself, but the order of the numbers in it.
I will be glad when it's tomorrow, because 10/03/06 is just so much more friendly, especially if you see it with the word October. Oct 03. Doesn't that just look good?

I met a prospie last year. I think his name was Ben. Or Benjamin. I actually don't remember except that it's a yellow name. This is amusing because later on the day I met him, he'd fogotten my name, except that it started with a blue letter (T). He's an awesome Juggler.

Yellow-named guy, I hope I meet you again sometime. I'm sorry if I've forgotten your name. I'm sorry I've forgotten how you taught me to cut cards. I think you'd like Oct 03 2006.

Peace.
The Third is nearly upon us.
And, it's Yom Kippur!

Oh yes. Tomorrow will be a psychologically beautiful day.

1 comment:

Churaesie said...

Yes! Did you see the clock timestamp on this one? (2*1)(3*1):(2*2)(3*2)






...I am very excited about this.