1.28.2010

a good imagination (不怕了)

I keep coming back to a question asked a while ago by a good friend:

What would the world be like if you weren't afraid?

What would life be like without fear?




I have a good imagination, and a lot of practice. I can make flowers sprout out of table-tops, fill rooms with water to see the items float, and watch fish swimming around the trees.

But, more usefully, I can often see or sense the way I want things to be, and then move towards that future. Vision and visualization are important tools to me in setting and moving towards goals. If I can perceive it in my mind, I can often find a way to execute it.



For my next endeavor, I shall summon the courage and skill to imagine a life and a world in which I am not afraid. And, I shall live it.

2 comments:

Churaesie said...

Anna Rose by Vienna Teng, is useful in the quest to displace fear with love.

Churaesie said...

... What do they say? Faith is .. coming to the brink of all that you know and taking another step into the darkness, knowing that either there will be something to stand on, or that you will be taught to fly"..? I could say that I have reason to be hesitant - I have known the feeling of an expected world dropping out beneath me. But still, here I am. So.. I suppose I'll say I've been taught to fly. Taking Chances, by the Glee Cast.