3.27.2012

Life

... is blindingly glorious

Spring is here, and once again the world is still spinning, and all right.

I remember two springs ago, noticing that after seeing the world light up again, I felt at peace to let it go on without me, seeing that it was growing and greening again - the life was not forgotten in the cold earth. I keep trying to push the rest of the world on with the warmth of my breath, and let it leave me behind to fade gray and smile to watch it go.

I feel that for a long time, it has been hard for me to tell the difference between living and dying - between breathing, growing, exploring, creating some chaos,... and trying to put things in order so I can die responsibly.

My grandmother is showing me living and dying.
My brother and I are trying to show her how well the world is turning - its ok to go.
My brother's slideshow reminds me of life as well.
The pictures are not well-composed, the subjects are often unprepared for the photos, and many are blurry.
But, the life in them! I remember it! A lesson, for me.



Spring is here

I think it's about time I came back to life.

Living is chaotic :)
I will have time for cooling later

No comments: